Schematic creation and multi-layer PCB Layout for electronic product development involving Embedded, Mixed Signal analog, High speed processors, FPGAs and RF devices. Work with hardware engineer in understanding the end application requirements and design the PCB to meet the requirements. Co-ordinate with the internal hardware team for the board bring-up tests.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics & Communication Engineering or ME
Work and Domain Experience:
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a PCB Layout engineer.
- Strong fundamental knowledge on both Passive and Active components and circuits.
- Should have prior experience in multi-layer PCB designs involving Power, Embedded, Mixed
Signal analog, High speed processors, FPGAs and RF devices.
- Good familiarity with semiconductor components such as power management, Analog,
MPU/MCU, FPGAs, Wireless chipsets/SoCs, Memories and Interface components.
- Strong in fundamentals related to PCB lay outing techniques, layer stack-up, decoupling,
signal integrity and generic EMI/EMC requirements.
- Hardware design documentation experience.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.