Electronic hardware development cycle including circuit design, optimal component selection from technical and cost perspectives, simulation of circuits, assisting PCB layout engineers, board bring-up, testing, characterisation and documentation.
Work with project manager in understanding the end customer’s requirement and design the product to meet the requirements. Co-ordinate with the internal software team for the board bring-up test and characterisation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics & Communication Engineering or ME
Work and Domain Experience:
- 3 to 10 years of experience as a hardware design engineer.
- Strong fundamental knowledge on both Passive and Active components and circuits.
- Need hands-on circuit and board design experience with anyone of semiconductor devices
such as TI’s Sitara/DSPs or i.Mx or Intel processors or Qualcomm or Mediatek SoCs.
- Good familiarity with semiconductor components such as power management, Analog,
MPU/MCU, FPGAs, Wireless chipsets/SoCs, Memories and Interface components.
- Strong in fundamentals related to PCB lay outing techniques, layer stack-up, decoupling,
signal integrity and generic EMI/EMC requirements.
- Hands-on working knowledge lab equipments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers,
vector network analysers, logic analysers, programmable power supplies and Loads.
Hardware design documentation experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Presentation skills.