Work as a part of software development team in the role of “embedded software programmer” for wireless applications such as Wi-Fi, BT, LoRa, NBIoT etc, reporting to the Software development manager.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics & Communication/ Computer
Work and Domain Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience on C programming and hands-on embedded application software
development and debug skills.
- Understanding of wireless protocol standards, stacks and application development.
Knowledge of industry standard interfaces and protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART, USB and
- Experience on writing applications with Real Time Operating system on Microcontroller.
- Understanding of key concepts such as pre-emptive and cooperative scheduling, interrupt
priorities and priority inversion, logical and physical memory management.
- Ability to generate clear and concise documentation following the standards.
- Knowledge on fundamental electronics devices and circuits.
- Ability to understand hardware schematics and datasheets.
- Experience with C++ programming, Linux, Python
- Experience with developing software test processes and procedures.
- Cloud based application development.
- Experience in basic embedded Hardware design and development.
- Digital and Analog circuit design and implementation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.